Webinar: Re-Entry Without Burning Up
Getting the Workplace Back to Normal
Just because people return to the office doesn’t mean things will go back to the way they were. All of us will have to make adjustments to the “new normal,” just as soon as someone can tell us what that is.
In our time together you’ll learn:
- The biggest concerns managers (and their people) have about returning to the workplace.
- To identify and talk about what’s changed (and what hasn’t).
- How to re-build your team.
- How to use technology to move forward.
Join Wayne Turmel, co-author of The Long-Distance Leader- Rules for Remarkable Remote Leadership for an hour of candid conversation and tips for bringing everyone back to the office with minimum stress and drama.
Participants will learn:
- To identify the most common concerns about returning to the workplace.
- The questions to ask to understand if people are really ready to get back to work.
- Three tips for helping the team re-form.
- Techniques for helping create a single team even when some people haven’t returned to the workplace yet.
- How to re-set priorities, goals, and objectives for the rest of the year.