Webinar: Motivational Currency®
The Coins of Influence and Inclusion
In this interactive session, Dr. Fazio will invite you to view motivation in a new way. He will focus on encouraging people to stop trying to motivate people and to pay attention to uncovering and understanding what drives people. This approach is where situational leadership meets motivation and awareness leads to intentional influence. Rob will provide an overview of the four core motivators: Performance, People, Power, and Purpose. By the end of the conversation, participants will be able to read motivators in themselves and others.
Rob will discuss profiles from the Motivational Currency Calculator (MCC). The MCC provides people with feedback on Recognition (what drives you), Reading (how to assess what drives others), and Leading (choosing the most effective response that increases the probability of the person remaining engaged and motivated). The presenter will focus on “smartcuts” and simple strategies related to top emotional intelligence, motivation, and influence. By the end of the webinar, you will know how to recognize what motivates you, read motivators in others and lead with intention. Rob is inspired by creating a community of people that appreciate the importance of diversifying their approach to engagement and motivation, especially in these uncertain times. He believes we can all do more to meet people where they are and create collective success.
Participants will learn:
- To leverage an approach that is not one size fits all and plays to people’s strengths and drivers.
- To appreciate a diverse range of motivators and appreciate what is important to others.
- To break out of the motivation myths that hold you back.
- To build their influence capital through learning a unique, time-tested approach to engaging and connecting with a diverse range of people and styles.
- The language of motivation: Performance, Power, People, and Purpose.
- To master the art of Recognizing, Reading, and Leading motivators in yourself and others.
- To discover how to invite people to be motivated from the inside out.
- How to build a Motivational Bank Account for themselves and others.