Webinar: Virtual Exposure
The Power of Presenting Cybernetically
Do you have virtual presence? Can you capture and engage an audience in an online presentation or a virtual meeting? Navigating your way through a virtual setting is not quite the same as a face to face meeting, and now more than ever you need to know the tactics to help you raise your ‘game’.
Presentation Pro’s Lynne Breil and Christina Butler will help you exude confidence and credibility while delivering a virtual presentation from wherever you are. Winning the next assignment, influencing others, or proposing an idea in a virtual platform is important whether you’re a leader or an individual contributor. Learn to how to put your best face forward … in a virtual setting.
Participants will learn:
- To project confidence and professionalism through use of web camera.
- To deliver strong presentations with powerful vocal and verbal dynamics.
- To create involvement of virtual audience members.
- To communicate credibility and leadership in a virtual venue.
- To create content that engages, not distracts.