Webinar:Creating Engaged, Productive Long-Distance Teammates
People are working from home, but are they a team? Are they “doing their job” or do they see themselves as an important part of a team (even if they don’t see those team members everyday)?
Circumstances led us to send people home to work. Hopefully you have given them the tools and technology to succeed – but that is just a start. Are your remote team members working collaboratively and are they engaged with each other and the organization?
This interactive and practical session will help you create the environment and systems to nurture engaged and committed individuals who see themselves as a part of a highly success remote team. Long time author and expert on remote leadership and remote work, Kevin Eikenberry will help you take your organizations beyond “getting the work done” to helping people communicate, connect, collaborate and engage as a part of a highly successful remote team.
Participants will learn:
- To apply the 3 P Model of Remote Work Success with your teams.
- To identify ways to create engagement and connection on your teams.
- To create greater communication pathways across your teams and organization.
- To unleash trust within your remote teams.
- To support remote team members in doing their best work.
- To help leaders see their dual role on remote teams.