Webinar: Building Real Trust in a Virtual World
Remote Teamwork requires high levels of trust in the organization, its leadership, and your teammates. But how do you build productive, trusting relationships when you work in different places and seldom see each other?
Join Wayne Turmel, co-author of “The Long-Distance Teammate – Stay Engaged and Connected Working Anywhere,” and “The Long-Distance Leader- Rules for Remarkable Remote Leadership,” as we examine how trust is built-and sometimes damaged when working apart. You can bridge the distance to build or repair long-lasting, trusting work relationships if you know how.
In addition, participants will have a chance to win a copy of “The Long-Distance Teammate – Stay Engaged and Connected Working Anywhere.”
Participants will learn:
- How working apart impacts trust on teams.
- How to assess the level of trust on your team and its impact.
- The 3 components of trust building no matter where the parties are located.
- How technology impacts trust.
- Tips for building (or rebuilding) trust at a distance.