Webinar: Engaging Presentations in Hybrid Times
Juggling Success with a Blended Audience
First, there was face-to-face, then came virtual…now comes hybrid!
Connecting with an audience when some members are in person and some members are virtual throws hurdles at us, we might not even know we’ll have to jump. How do we involve both groups? How do we encourage discussion between them? What happens when our virtual audience feels excluded or tunes out? In this program, we’ll examine how to effectively grab and keep the interest and attention of both audiences.
Participants will learn:
- The best ways to create an “all-inclusive” presentation.
- How to deliver a presentation that encourages discussion from both groups.
- Specific activities that can be done simultaneously with live and virtual members.
- How to master their virtual image.
- How to self-assess a hybrid presentation’s performance.