Webinar: Planning for The Future of Work
In the Office, Remote, or Hybrid?
What will the future of work be in your organization? One thing is for sure – you have more options to consider and more complexities than ever before. We have learned that remote work is viable, but perhaps that isn’t your long-term future. If you also aren’t sure that bringing everyone back to the office is preferred, you are left to look at hybrid work models. Whether you return everyone to the office, stay remote or do something else, the question will still be – what will it look like, and how will you get there? In this interactive webinar, Kevin Eikenberry will outline six different hybrid work models and help you compare them to your more traditional options. He will help you determine how to build a plan that gains the acceptance and commitment of your organization. Kevin will share tips to help you transition to your desired future and set up your leaders and team members for success.
What whatever your future might hold, you will leave this session better prepared to help your organization and team succeed in that future of work.
Participants will learn:
- How to recognize the long-term implications of decisions about the future of their workplace.
- How to identify what their possible future of work could look like.
- How to create a plan to determine the future of work.
- How to create commitment for their plan.
- How to prepare their leaders and team members for success in their chosen new future.