Webinar: Order Out of Chaos
A New Way to Assess Training Needs to Build Programs
What’s the difference between plans and planning?
Dwight Eisenhower said that one of these is “worthless,” while the other is “everything.” Are you confident you know which is which? If you’re uncertain, that means you’re like most people, and that also means this webinar is for you.
Come join award-winning training designer and author Scott Provence as he explores what often happens to the best-laid plans for Training and HR teams. Participate in hands-on activities as you learn a brand-new way to assess training needs and spark communication throughout all levels of your organization. You’ll leave with a free and ready-to-use template for successfully planning the next big development initiative for your teams.
Perfect for designers, trainers, and HR leaders, this session will show you how a simple 30-minute exercise can help your organization calibrate its Learning and Development priorities from the Executive Level all the way down to the front lines of work.
Participants will learn:
- Why training needs analyses often fail to make it past the planning stages.
- Why stakeholders and learners often disagree with what a team’s biggest challenge is.
- How to tell the difference between simple, complex, and chaotic tasks.
- How to tell the difference between a need best solved with training versus a need best solved by systemic change.
- How a 30-minute exercise can jump-start conversations and collaboration throughout an organization.