Webinar: How Leaders can Increase Performance,
Motivate and Engage their Hybrid Team
- Have you ever avoided someone because you know there’s a performance issue but you struggle to find the words to start?
- Do you hesitate to have feedback conversations because you don’t want to be accused of bullying?
- Would you like to have the confidence and courage to initiate feedback and performance conversations with your people be it face-to-face or online at the right time, with the right outcomes?
If you said yes to any of these questions then join Sally Foley-Lewis, Productivity and Leadership Expert, as she shares her proven process for effective feedback. No more awkward and insincere platitudes that simply make the whole situation worse! No more being sidetracked by employees taking you and the conversation off-topic through crying, blaming others, saying “yes” just to shut the conversation down!
Praise is essential: According to one Hubspot report, 78% of employees stated being recognized motivates them. Giving praise that not just sounds sincere but feels it too takes thought, structure, and process. In this webinar, Sally will equip you with the confidence and structure to have the critical praise and corrective, face-to-face and online conversations that drive performance.
Participants will learn:
- To discern what feedback is and what it really isn’t.
- The 3 A’s of feedback.
- Why feedback fails and how to fix it.
- The 3 secret keys to feedback success.
- Praise and corrective feedback using E.E.C.C.™