Webinar: How to be a Good Teammate on a Blended Team
What will your team look like after Covid? Odds are it will be a mix of people in the office while others work remotely, at least part of the time. Hybrid teams will be an increasingly common—and difficult—way of working in the coming years. Can you really be a good teammate when you’re in a different location from your colleagues? How will you ensure collaboration and relationship building while avoiding cliques and the perception of favoritism?
Join Wayne Turmel, founder of the Remote Leadership Institute as we look at the challenges of being a great remote teammate. Using research and tips from his new book, “The Long-Distance Teammate, Stay Engaged and Connected Working from Anywhere” you will get a better understanding of what it takes to help form amazing, productive hybrid teams.
Participants will learn:
- What opportunities and challenges will arise from Hybrid Teams.
- How to apply the 3P Model for Being a Remote Teammate.
- Tips for bridging the gap between the office team and your remote colleagues.
- Tips for using technology to bridge social and physical distance.
- How to be visible to your manager and teammates no matter where they work.