Webinar: A Bigger You: Selling Your Ideas
& Increasing Your Influence
The goal of every careerist should be to add value to the organization they serve. The company needs a constant flow of ideas that, among other things:
- Advance the mission
- Promote safety
- Improve operations
- Lower risk
- Create efficiencies
- Reduce waste
- Increase margin and profitability
Everyone is responsible for offering ideas that enhance their organization. It’s one thing to have ideas, though, and quite another to be able to successfully sell your ideas so they get acted upon. Ideas only become useful to the extent that they actually get implemented. Selling your ideas takes knowledge, discipline, and confidence.
This webinar will help you sell your ideas more persuasively so you can add more value to the organization you serve – which, of course, makes you more valuable. So, have we sold you on this webinar?
Participants will learn:
- Tips for creating a compelling “business case” for your idea.
- What a “question round-up” is, and why it’s important.
- Why earning trust with senior executives is essential gaining their commitment to your ideas, and to your overall career success!
- How to “socialize” ideas so they stand a higher probability of getting implemented.
- How to speak confidently to experienced (and sometimes grumpy) executives.
- How to handle and address initial rejections.