Dine-In is now available at True Grit's! Starting this morning, True Grit's will move to a limited dine-in capacity with the following rules to keep our campus community safe.
Starting on October 1st, limited dine-in will be available for anyone approved to be on campus in True Grit's dining hall for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Late Night will remain a take-out operation. A few safety measures to keep in mind while we begin this process:
- Please do not move any tables or chairs
- Please be mindful of your time spent in the dining hall
- Masks are required unless you are actively eating
- There are stickers on the tables with guidelines on how many guests are allowed at each table
- There will be a seating card on each table with a red "Do Not Sit" side, these seating cards will have to be turned when a guest uses the table to alert our associates that the table will need to be sanitized when the guest leaves.
Thank you for your cooperation as we work to keep our campus community safe.