- Faculty Mentoring Faculty and Graduate Students (proposed by Suzanne Braunschweig, GES)
- Teaching Creativity Across Disciplines (proposed by FDC staff)
- Inclusive Teaching (proposed by FDC staff)
- Fostering Pedagogies that Engage and Support Transfer Students (proposed by Sarah Jewett, Provost's Office)
- SoTL Writing Accountability (proposed by Liz Stanwyck, MATH & STAT)
Who is eligible? All current faculty, as well as staff who teach, are encouraged to participate.
To apply: The application form contains descriptions of each of the proposed FLCs. Please submit your application to email@example.com by Monday, June 21. Although you can only participate in one FLC, you may apply to more than one, ranking your choices on the application form. The FLCs that receive the greatest numbers of applicants will go forward as FDC-sponsored FLCs for 2021-22.
To learn more about the FLC program: Please visit the FLC 2020-21 ThreadBox where you can check out and comment on the current year’s FLCs’ presentations of findings and takeaways. Further general information about the FLC program is available on our website.