Spring 2023 Career & Internship Fair
Come and meet employers in-person from a variety of industries who are eager to fill full-time and internship opportunities with UMBC students and alumni.
This is our second large fair of the academic year with 140 organizations set to attend!
- First impressions are important, so plan your wardrobe ahead of time and dress professionally.
- Make sure your resume shines, check out our resume writing page. Then get your resume critiqued by attending our drop-in hours (M-W, 2-4 p.m.) or virtual express appointments (Th-F, 2-4 p.m.), resume rescue day (Feb. 7 and Feb. 15) or scheduling an appointment with the Career Center.
- Bring several printed copies of your resume (around 10-15 copies).
- Research the employers attending the event in advance and prepare intelligent questions. We will post a Career Fair Directory the week before the fair for added details on the employers and what they are recruiting for.
- Practice your 30-second commercial/pitch. Be sure to check out our micro session: Perfect Your Pitch (30-Second Commercial).
Student/alumni job-seeker registration is NOT required.
UMBC is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment for all faculty, staff, students, and visitors. If you would like to request accommodations (e.g., ASL interpreters, captioning, wheelchair access, etc.) for this event due to a disability, please notify us at least two weeks prior to the event. Requests received after that time cannot be guaranteed, but we will do our best to make arrangements for program access. Please contact the event host (firstname.lastname@example.org)with your specific request and be sure to include the event title, date, and time.