Fall 2023 Career & Internship Fair
- First impressions are important, so plan your wardrobe ahead of time and dress professionally.
- Make sure your resume shines, check out our resume writing page. Then get your resume critiqued by attending our drop-in hours (M-Th, 2-4pm) or scheduling an appointment with the Career Center.
- Bring several printed copies of your resume (around 15-20 copies).
- Research the employers attending the event in advance and prepare intelligent questions. See the Directory PDF or list of employers on Handshake.
- Practice your 30-second commercial/pitch. Be sure to check out our micro session: Perfect Your Pitch (30-Second Commercial)
Questions? Contact the Career Center at email@example.com, 410.455.2216