Spring 2024 Career & Internship Fair
180+ Employers Looking to Hire UMBC Talent
Students and alumni, don't miss this opportunity to connect in-person with 180+ employers representing a variety of corporate, non-profit and government organizations, ready to recruit UMBC talent for internships and full-time opportunities.
How can you be successful at the fair?
- First impressions are important, so plan your wardrobe ahead of time and dress professionally.
- Make sure your resume shines, check out our resume writing page. Then get your resume critiqued by attending our drop-in hours, Resume Rescue or scheduling an appointment.
- Bring several printed copies of your resume (around 15-20 copies).
- Research the employers attending the event in advance and prepare intelligent questions.
- Plan your Route in the RAC. A map is included in the Career Fair Directory.
- Practice your 30-second commercial/pitch. Be sure to check out our micro session: Perfect Your Pitch (30-Second Commercial)
Alumni and students from all majors and academic levels are encouraged to attend.
Pssst! Need a breather during the fair? Forgot to bring a snack or a drink? Stop by the Relaxation Space (track level, Room 106) for a reaffirming chat, light refreshments, or for a quiet moment to yourself.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com, or 410-455-2216.
Please note: UMBC is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment for all faculty, staff, students, and visitors. If you would like to request accommodations (e.g., ASL interpreters, captioning, wheelchair access, etc.) for this event, please notify us at least two weeks prior to the event. Requests received after that time cannot be guaranteed, but we will do our best to make arrangements for program access. Please contact the event host (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your specific request and be sure to include the event title, date, and time.