Inside Scoop: Careers in Video/Sound, Film & TV Production
Monday, November 6, 2017 · Noon - 1 PM
If you've ever considered a career producing creative video content-- whether in the realm of television, film, or digital media-- don't miss this panel of local professionals! Students of all majors and degree programs are welcome. No RSVP required.
Panelists will include:
- John Dietz, Digital Video Broadcast Supervisor at Maryland Public Television
- Richard Bussey (UMBC '12), Sound Editor/Recordist, Studio Unknown
- Beatrice Peterson, Associate Video Producer at POLITICO
- Zach Seidel, Director of Multimedia Production, UMBC Athletics
- Rob Pawloski, screenwriter, story editor, and Adjunct Professor of Cinematic Arts at UMBC
Questions? Please contact Kacie Lawrence, Associate Director of Internships & Employment, at email@example.com.