Career Corner - Sogeti
A Brilliant Career Opportunity Awaits in
APPLICATIONS & CLOUD TECHNOLOGIES | DIGITAL ASSURANCE & TESTING | DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION | INSIGHTS & DATA
At Sogeti, we provide services that help our clients best leverage today’s latest technologies. Not only will you have the chance to work on innovative and game-changing projects, but you’ll have full support to help you succeed every step of the way.
As a consultant, you will embark on a bright career path with one of the world’s leading IT consulting groups. You will learn how to understand client needs and help develop high value solutions and implement strategies that maximizes IT investments.
• Sogeti USA is part of the Capgemini Group, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
• The Sogeti Group is headquartered in Paris, France with our US Headquarters in Dayton, OH.
• We have a team of 2,500+ experts in 20+ offices across the US, including Baltimore, MD.
• The Sogeti Group has 20,000+ professionals in 15+ countries around the globe.
• Recognized 6 years in a row as “One of the Most Ethical Organizations” by the Ethisphere Institute.
• Leading provider of the latest technologies and products to clients around the world.
Career Opportunities include:
Business Analyst, Project Manager, Software Developer, Solutions Architect & Engineer, Automation Test Engineer, Data Architect & Developer
Stop by the relaxed atmosphere of the Career Corner anytime between 10am and 2pm on Thursday, October 17th to have your questions answered, network and learn more about Sogeti USA employment opportunities.
Please note: UMBC is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment for all faculty, staff, students, and visitors. If you would like to request accommodations (e.g., ASL interpreters, captioning, wheelchair access, etc.) for this event due to a disability, please notify us at least two weeks prior to the event. Requests received after that time cannot be guaranteed, but we will do our best to make arrangements for program access. Please contact the event host (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your specific request and be sure to include the event title, date, and time.