Career Corner - Defense Information Systems Agency
Are you interested in working in a fast-paced, technology-evolving environment where students and recent graduates have the opportunity to grow their skills, enhance career potential, and advance the mission for warfighters around the world?
DISA offers several programs for current students and recent graduates. The agency is focusing on students who are currently or have been educated in the following areas:
- Engineering: Electronics/Computer Engineer, Computer Scientist
- Cyber: Electronics/Computer Engineer, Computer Scientist, IT Specialist
- Information Technology: IT Specialist
- Telecom: Telecom Specialist
- Acquisition: Program Analyst
- Procurement: Contract Specialist
- Logistics: Logistics Management Specialist
- Financial: Budget Analyst, Financial Management Specialist, Accountant
- Select Specialties: Security Specialist, Management Analyst
Please note: UMBC is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment for all faculty, staff, students, and visitors. If you would like to request accommodations (e.g., ASL interpreters, captioning, wheelchair access, etc.) for this event due to a disability, please notify us at least two weeks prior to the event. Requests received after that time cannot be guaranteed, but we will do our best to make arrangements for program access. Please contact the event host (email@example.com) with your specific request and be sure to include the event title, date, and time.