NET/WORK is a tech jobs fair showcasing Maryland Startups
Get ready for the sixth annual NET/WORK, tech job fair.
NET/WORK is a technology jobs fair showcasing vibrant companies seeking talent and talented people seeking work. Nothing stiff or stuffy about it. The companies at NET/WORK are psyched to show off their company culture—and get to know you outside of your resume.
HIRING ORGANIZATIONS / EXHIBITORS (check back for updates)
- 14 West
- Avhana Health
- City of Baltimore
- Facet Wealth
- Femly Box
- Gebbs Consulting
- Terbium Labs
SPECIAL GUEST : Maryland Technology Internship Program will be in attendance to highlight the opportunity for eligible employers to get reimbursed for their paid, technical internships. This program is funded by the state of Maryland to retain top tech talent and support Maryland employers and workforce development. Don't miss out on the opportunity to see if you qualify!
- HAVE YOUR RESUME REVIEWED COURTESY OF: BCIT
- PARTICIPATE IN A MOCK INTERVIEW WITH: Career and Internship Center of the University of Baltimore
ATTEND IF YOU ARE:
- Looking for full-time work with a company that fits your skills & personality
- Seeking opportunities in Front-End, Back-End, Design, Engineering, UX/UI, etc.
- Are a recent grad looking for an apprenticeship
- Interested in freelance gigs
- Want to learn skills from seasoned developers and engineers
- Currently employed, but want to feel out future opportunities
- Looking to network
Great technologists have options when it comes to finding a job. The employers at NET/WORK are looking to learn more than just what's on your resume. You'll still need chops to land your dream job, but at NET/WORK, your personality & "fit" carry real weight.
WHY NET/WORK RULES:
Suit & tie are optional; we'll have free coffee and an after-party with beer and snacks (7pm-8pm). Oh yeah, there's also going to be local and regional tech companies ready to hire. Networking, career counseling & a slew of programming that will help you get a corner office.
5:00 PM | EVENT START - Open networking with hiring organizations on the exhibit floor. You can also grab a free headshot and have your resume reviewed.
7:00 PM to 8:00 PM | HAPPY HOUR - Grab a beer (if you're 21!) and some snacks and network with fellow job seekers, students and hiring organizations! (Some hiring organizations may break down their table before happy hour)