Dependable Strengths Workshop
Get motivated. Ignite your passion.
Friday, January 24, 2020 · 9 AM - 5 PM
- Need answers to the big questions about where you are headed next?
- Not sure what kind of job you are interested in or how to find it?
- Are you graduating this year and lack the know-how or confidence to network?
This full-day workshop can help! Unlike other career assessments and workshops, you’ll be able to assess your strengths and identify what you enjoy, things that you do well, and events or experiences in which you take pride.
Dependable Strengths is a nationally acclaimed program that will build your confidence and help you take action toward career success. According to the Dependable Strengths philosophy, "There is excellence in everyone, and each person has a unique pattern of core, motivated strengths which can be brought to light to bring out their best." (Learn more at dependablestrengths.org.)
Participants say that Dependable Strengths motivates them to succeed and opens their minds to new opportunities. The workshop is designed for all levels, from first-year students to graduate students and alumni.
Through guided group discussions, participants will:
- Identify what you are good at and what you love to do
- Learn to articulate your worth to an employer
- Learn to make contacts whenever you may want them