AAEE Virtual Job Fair for Teachers
Thursday, April 23, 2020 · 1 PM - 5 PM
In hopes of keeping the teacher pipeline flowing, AAEE has organized a Virtual Career Fair to help your students continue to connect with potential employers during this time of social distancing. Help your students find and secure teaching positions by sharing this opportunity with them.
In our Virtual Job Fair for Teachers, your students will be able to:
- Make meaningful connections with teacher recruiters from throughout the United States
- Learn about teaching opportunities for the 2020-2021 school year
- Conduct real-time, one-on-one conversations via keyboard or video conferencing
- Share resumes with interested employers
- Discover more about employers in attendance
- End conversations knowing the next steps in the hiring process
- Teacher candidates can register now for FREE!
Register at: https://aaee.org/virtual-career-fair
This is an external event not affiliated with the Career Center nor UMBC.