KPMG Spring 2021 National Sessions
Learn about Audit, Tax, and Advisory opportunities with KPMG
KPMG is excited to offer a host of different sessions for you to learn more about the opportunities available within Audit, Tax, and Advisory. We also have extended learning opportunities to teach you about KPMG’s culture and what it is like to work at KPMG from leaders and professionals across the country.
Below is the list of our sessions. Please register using this link for any of the sessions based on your interests and availability.
- KPMG Recruiting Kickoff January 22nd 1:00PM -1:30 PM
- Going Global with KPMG January 26th 6:00 PM -6:45 PM
- Careers in Advisory at KPMG January 29th 1:00 PM -1:45 PM
- Leading with Inclusion at KPMG February 2nd 5:00 PM -6:30 PM
- Careers in Audit at KPMG February 5th 1:00 PM -1:45 PM
- The KPMG Internship Experience February 9th 1:00 PM -1:45 PM
- Careers in Tax at KPMG February 12th 1:00 PM -1:45 PM
- Together with Equipo KPMG February 15th 3:00 PM -3:45 PM
- Culture at KPMG February 16th 3:00 PM -3:45 PM
- Careers in Technology at KPMG February 19th 1:00 PM -1:45 PM
- Virtual Career Fair February 23 & February 24 2:00 PM- 5:00 PM
- Virtual Office Hours February 26th TBD- TBD
All sessions except the Virtual Career Fair and Virtual Office Hours will be conducted via WebCast. You will receive an e-mail 24-48 hours in advance of each session that you register for with confirmation details and a link to access the session.
Please note each session has a limited capacity. If you are not able to join the session on the day of or if the sessions do not work with your schedule, I am happy to provide you with the session recording to view at your leisure. The Virtual Career Fair and the Virtual Office hours will not be recorded.
Applications will open on January 25th for KPMG career opportunities, with the application submission deadline as March 1st.
This is an external event not affiliated with the Career Center nor UMBC.