AARP's Online Career Expo
" New Year, New Ideas For Finding Flexible Work"
AARP's Online Career Expo: New Year, New Ideas For Finding Flexible Work
Date: Thursday, Jan 28, 2021; From 1pm to 4pm Eastern Time
Discover skills that could help you get a job, connect with a career coach and search available jobs using the AARP Job Board.
Register now to participate live on Thursday, January 28th at 1 p.m. ET/12 p.m. CT/11 a.m. MT/10 a.m. PT, for the Online Career Expo: New Year, New Ideas For Finding Flexible Work. Or, if you can’t attend the live event, if you register, you will receive a link to watch anytime.
Register today to:
- Participate in webinars and group chats
- Search our online job board for hundreds of available jobs
- Connect with other job seekers, career coaches and AARP experts
- Access tools and resources to boost your skills to stay competitive
- Get help getting a job that fits your schedule – including part-time, full-time, telework and seasonal employment
For more information, please visit: https://local.aarp.org/aarp-event/online-career-expo-new-year-new-ideas-for-finding-flexible-work-12821-v8nsh4g3p9x.html
To register for this event, please visit: https://onlinexperiences.com/scripts/Server.nxp?LASCmd=AI:4;F:QS!10100&ShowUUID=96E9A4CB-A2AD-4035-8C00-ADBABACCEFA3&AffiliateData=cvntnr&Referrer=https%3A%2F%2Flocal.aarp.org%2F
This is an external event not affiliated with the Career Center nor UMBC.