NET/WORK 2021, Technical.ly’s free virtual job fair
Locate Your Next Tech Opportunity
NET/WORK 2021 is free to attend and will be held from noon to 6 p.m. ET on March 18. Here’s what you can expect:
- Explore hiring companies by visiting their virtual booth
- Chat live on video with hiring managers
- Culture shoutouts, where exhibiting companies have a live conversation with our newsroom
- Newsroom coverage, with info before and after the event for attendees and sponsors alike
- Get matched to employers who have great fitting opportunities for you
Attend if you are:
- Looking for full-time work with a company that fits your skills & personality
- Seeking opportunities in Dev, Design, Engineering, UX, Programming, etc.
- Recent grad looking for an apprenticeship
- Interested in freelance gigs
- Currently employed, but want to feel out future opportunities
- Looking to network
Great technologists have options when it comes to finding a job. The employers at NET/WORK are looking to learn more than just what's on your resume. You'll still need chops to land your dream job, but at NET/WORK, your personality & "fit" carry real weight.Here's what the day will look like:
Attendees and companies will have the opportunity to meet one another virtually and explore their interests and priorities at the event.
- Noon to 2 p.m. — Pennsylvania and Delaware companies (especially the Philly and Pittsburgh metro areas)
- 2 to 4 p.m. — Remote focus
- 4 to 6 p.m. — DMV companies (D.C. metro, Baltimore and surrounding area, and Virginia)
- This is an external event not affiliated with the Career Center nor UMBC.