Virtual Career Fair: More Diverse Mortgage Banking Industry
MBA's CONVERGENCE and DEI are dedicated to advancing the pipeline for a more diverse mortgage banking industry by increasing employment opportunities in the communities we serve, and matching job-seekers with entry-level to mid-career prospective employers.
Are you a recent graduate seeking job opportunities? Or are you looking to transition into a new career in mortgage banking and real estate finance? Whether you are a recent graduate or entry to mid-level professional, attending MBA's Virtual Career Fair is the first step to securing your next job opportunity. Slots are limited, register to attend and meet with recruiters to embark on your next career.
Who Should Attend:
Those who live in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast region seeking new job opportunities. This virtual career fair is ideal for students looking for internships, recent graduates looking to transition into entry-level positions and mid-level professionals looking to secure new job opportunities in the mortgage banking and real estate finance industry.
Career Fair Features:
- Create your personalized profile when you register for the career fair and be highlighted to participating employers.
- Participate in 10 minute 1:1 virtual chats with prospective employers.
- Enter our networking and information booth, in between virtual chats with employers.
- Get FREE access to MBA's Introduction to Mortgage Banking course!
- Evolve Bank & Trust
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- Fannie Mae's Future Housing Leaders
- First Community Mortgage
- Freedom Mortgage
- Genworth Mortgage Insurance
- Mortgage Investors Group
- Orion Federal Credit Union
- Regions Bank
- Renasant Bank
- Rocket Mortgage
Job Areas Include:
- Mortgage Loan Production
Message to Attendees: All registered attendees should have a recent resume detailing professional and educational experience, and a professional headshot. You will be asked for this information when creating your personalized profile during registration.