UMBC Connects: Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab
Corporate Visibility Day
- APL College Technical Internship Program - 9331202
- Comp Science, SW Eng Cybersec, Artificial Intel, Mach Lear - 9330984
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Eng Opportunities - 9331204
- MaterialsScience,HealthcareSystemsEng,Bioeng,Bio,Chem,ChemEn - 9330986
- Mechanical Engineering & Aerospace Engineering Opportunities - 9331203
- Recently Awarded PhDs or Postdocs Opportunities 2021-2022 - 9331205
- SysEng,AppMath/Physics,Optics,Math,Physics,Stat,EngScience - 9330985
In this session, Recruiters from The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (APL) will walk you through with an overview of APL. Attend this session to learn about Internships, Entry Level Opportunities, the rotational Discovery Program, and for an overview of the application process and timelines.
In this session, UMBC Alumni will share their experiences at The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab (APL). This is a wonderful opportunity to hear firsthand what a day in the life is like and also to learn about the various technical and professional development opportunities available at APL, either as a full-time employee or as an intern.