Team Submarine NADP Hiring Event
Join to learn more about the Team Submarine NADP!
Team Submarine Naval Acquisition Developmental Program (NADP) Hiring Event
Team Submarine is seeking entry-level talent at the Washington Navy Yard, DC! The following positions will be filled:
- Financial Management
- Information Technology/Cybersecurity
The Department of the Navy (DON) supports the hiring and training of Acquisition Professionals in a variety of career fields through the Naval Acquisition Career Center (NACC). Team Submarine participates in the NACC Program called the Naval Acquisition Development Program (NADP), a program designated to develop highly skilled professionals to meet projected DON Acquisition Workforce requirements.
The program provides qualified and talented people systematic development, on-the-job experiences, career broadening assignments, networking, mentoring and advanced acquisition education through a tested career management process. The program rewards the hard work and significant training obligations with rapid advancement and regular promotions.
If you are seeking a structured developmental opportunity to learn about the acquisition community and how to build, deliver, and sustain our Nation’s submarine fleet- submit your resume/transcript and come join Team Submarine!
A 2.95 GPA is required for this program. Your submission will be reviewed by our Hiring Managers for consideration. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted in September for a virtual interview.
NOTE: Engineering positions have a positive education requirement; therefore, official transcripts are required with submission. See details regarding the requirement:
Opportunities Provided to Excel in your Career with the Team Submarine NADP:
- Rapid Career Advancements: Will be provided with opportunities to quickly advance in your career.
- Rotations: Team Submarine provides the opportunity to rotate between Program Offices to gain a vast amount of knowledge and provides a chance to learn more about your organization and expand your network across the PEO.
- Training: Training opportunities provided include internal training sponsored by NAVSEA, external training funded through NAVSEA resources, and Acquisition training that consists of both web-based and classroom courses held through the Defense Acquisition University (DAU).
- DAWIA Certification: DAWIA emphasizes improving the education, training and experience levels of acquisition professionals. With Team Submarine, you will be given the opportunity to earn certification in a designated career field through the Defense Acquisition University.
About Team Submarine:
Team Submarine unifies several diverse commands and activities into a single "undersea-centric" organization, bringing together the nation’s best in submarine and undersea acquisition, sustainment, and advance research and development capabilities. Through innovation and collaboration, Team Submarine delivers and supports the world’s most capable undersea forces. Team Submarine is home to a $15 billion (FY20) portfolio that includes 18 major acquisition (ACAT) programs: 2 ACAT I (VIRGINIA, COLUMBIA), 3 ACAT II, 11 ACAT III, and 2 ACAT IV.
Team Submarine Mission: Keep America’s Navy #1 by developing, acquiring, modernizing, and maintaining the world’s best submarines and undersea systems.
Team Submarine Vision: Be the leader in the development and implementation of innovative modernization, acquisition, business, and fleet support solutions.
For more information and to register for this event, please visit: https://navsea.recsolu.com/external/events/EEf3uAUDNPFE3QekW0eJRA
For questions, please contact Aubrey Stanfield at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an external event not affiliated with the Career Center nor UMBC