Forest Service Hiring Webinar Series
Topic: Hiring Eligibilities & Qualifications
Make a lasting impact on the world around you and unlock opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. Join the Forest Service, an agency of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and be a part of an organization that is committed to caring for the land and serving people.
The Forest Service is recruiting for summer intern positions, with positions available for high school, college undergraduates, and college graduates. Career focuses include natural resources, business, technology, engineering, physical sciences, and more.
The following jobs will be open on www.usajobs.gov Nov. 23-Dec. 7:
- Pathways Intern Not-to-Exceed (NTE)
- GS-01/02 for high school and new college students
- GS-03/04 for current college undergraduates or GS-05 for graduate students
- GS-0099-01/02 Foundational Interns
- GS-0199/0499-03/04/05 Natural Resources Interns
- GS-0399/0599/1199-03/04/05 Business/Technology Interns
- GS-0899/1399-03/04/05 Engineering/Physical Sciences Interns
Review the job announcement carefully for required information to include in your application. Employment start dates vary.
The Forest Service is hosting webinars to help you through the application process. Join us and get answers to your questions.
Note: You may be prompted to download the free Microsoft Teams application.
“Hiring Eligibilities & Qualifications” – Thursday, Dec. 2, 3-4 p.m. MST – Microsoft Teams
Visit the Forest Service Jobs webpage, fs.usda.gov/fsjobs, to learn more about career opportunities, benefits, hiring events, and resources to help with the application process.