BEYA STEM Virtual Career
Fair and Conference
Thursday, February 17– Saturday, February, 19, 2022
BEYA STEM Virtual Career Fair (FREE) - Friday, February 18 and Saturday, February 19, 2022
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Open to ALL Students (undergraduate and graduate)
Jobs--full-time, part-time, internships and graduate admissions
This event is sponsored by Career Communications Group (CCG) and is part of their large annual conference. Representatives from several major corporations and universities will be available to meet virtually with students pursuing careers in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) fields as well as Business, Finance, and Marketing. Be sure to check the list of participating employers.
Why should you participate?
· FREE Virtual Career Fair
· Seminar Options
· On the spot job offers
· Networking with recruiters
· Job readiness certification for college students
Registration is required. You can register up until the day of the event. However it will take about 15-30 minutes for registrations to be activated and to gain access to the platform.
· The Career Fair on Friday and Saturday is free! To participate in the Career Fair only, register as a “Job Seeker”.
· The fee for attending the full conference is only $50 when you use the promotion code PCABZK4. To participate in the full conference (in addition to the career fair), register as a “Student”.
· To register, please follow the instructions at: https://careers2.umbc.edu/calendar/fairs/beya2022.php
Please be sure to upload your resume to the V-fairs platform in advance.
Contact Diane Crump-Fogle (email@example.com) or Chrisi Giannakaris (firstname.lastname@example.org) of the UMBC Career Center for additional information.