Name: Sai Charan Mamidala
Internship, Co-op, or Research Site: Certify Global
Position Title: Business Analyst Intern
Major or Program: Masters in Engineering Management
Current Class Level: Master's Student
Work Term: Summer 2022
Tell us about your internship, co-op, or research opportunity, including your day-to-day responsibilities.
• Understanding and assessing the impact of business changes and needs.
• Create Product and Process Documentation, Analyzing and capturing requirements.
• Create, Perform and Co-ordinate tests/scripts for the products.
• Communicating requirements to relevant stakeholders.
• Monitoring the build of solutions to ensure it meets requirements.
• Interact directly with clients, key stakeholders, and IT development to ensure proposed
process and systems meet desired needs.
Describe the process of obtaining your position. When did you hear of the position and submit your application?
I started applying to summer internships from Feb 2022 and I got this opportunity to work for Certify Global through a linked job post.
How do you believe you have made an impact through your work?
I believed that my work made an impact in my organization when they extended my internship as co-op after my summer internship.
What advice would you give to another student who is seeking an internship or similar experience?
Learn new skills to stand out.
Check out this post on our social media platforms!
Want to be the next Intern of the Week? Make sure to fill out this form and stay tuned. New interns are announced every Monday!