Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division is having an
Invitational Onsite Event on March 3, 2023 with UMBC.
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO APPLY TO FT POSITIONS IN: Mechanical Engineering, Ocean Engineering, Marine Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Business and Accounting.
You can register using the QR Code from the flyer attached or through this link: https://navsea.recsolu.com/app/collect/event/-AWRHgU9KbE85naWe4c_lA
US Work Authorization REQUIRED for all positions.
Managers from Carderock will review resumes and send invitations out to
candidates who have been selected to interview for a position at
Bus transportation will be provided from UMBC and back to those selected.
The Carderock Division consists of approximately 2,000 scientists, engineers and support personnel working in more than 40 disciplines ranging from fundamental science to applied/in-service engineering. Carderock is the Navy's experts for maritime technology. The Division houses world-class facilities and laboratories. Carderock's Headquarters is located in West Bethesda, Maryland. The Division also conducts research and development at several remote sites across the country.
Carderock's core competencies include:
- Ship integration and design
- Environmental quality systems
- Naval architecture, including hull forms and propulsors
- Structures and materials
- Signatures and silencing systems
- Vulnerability and survivability systems
Some of the advantages of working at NSWC Carderock Division are:
- competitive compensation
- advancement opportunities
- flexible work schedules
- scientist and engineering development programs
- job rotation
- graduate education program
- opportunity for rapid 6-month accelerated promotion
- compressed work schedule
- overtime/compensatory time
- liberal vacation accrual
- 10 paid holidays a year
- 13 days sick leave a year which can be accumulated