University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science (UMCES) at Institute of Marine and Environmental Technology (IMET) Undergraduate Summer Internships now open!
Description: (See attached flyer for full description)
Situated in Baltimore Inner Harbor, IMET offers students the opportunity to conduct nine-week project research in marine sciences, applying molecular tools. You will have the opportunity to fully participate in the daily operations of the laboratory to which you are assigned, much like current graduate researchers at IMET, including attending lab meetings and posted seminars to conducting research as outlined by your mentor.
Duration: Monday, June 3 - Friday, Aug. 2
Hours: Full-time (evenings/weekends may be required)*
Housing: Dormitory accommodations at UMBC available for those outside the Baltimore Metro area.
* Please do NOT apply if you have another job or are attending classes during the day.
* Majors: Biological Sciences or related field
* US. Citizens or Permanent Residents
* GPA: 3.0 or above
To be considered, submit all documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Complete Summer Internship Application (attached) or by following this link.
- Personal Statement of Interest (not to exceed 500 words)
- Unofficial Transcript
DEADLINE: March 15, 2019
Questions? Email: email@example.com