Summer 2019 Job Openings
Residential Life accommodates approximately 3,000 summer conference guests at a given time in our suite-style halls and apartment communities. We are looking for key individuals to fill positions within Summer Conferences and Facilities. Students in these positions are front-line ambassadors and are integral in creating a welcoming environment for our guests and to the overall success of our summer program. These positions offer students an excellent opportunity to cultivate their customer service, management, leadership, teamwork, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Below are job descriptions and requirements for all summer opportunities, please read each.
- If you’re interested in more than one job please indicate that on your application.
- To apply for summer conference employment click here.
- In addition, students must submit 2 professional references. (1) choose your reference (2) confirm participation from each reference (3) email your reference the following link.
- Best consideration date for applicants is February 28, 2019 with references due by March 11, 2019 all other applications will be reviewed, as needed.
Apply here to be a member of our Desk Staff team for the 2019-2020 academic year. Applicatioons are due March 29, 2019.
- Please be advised that Paraprofessional, Desk Staff, and Office Assistant positions are for undergraduate students only.
Interviews for Desk Staff and Office Assistants will be held on a rolling basis throughout the academic year.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.