JOB TITLE: Laboratory Technician I, Full Time – Hanover, MD.
Noxilizer, a pioneer in the development of a new sterilization technology, is seeking a Laboratory Technician I. Work in a creative team environment for a small, fast-paced, growing medical device manufacturer. Join a high-performing team of microbiology and material compatibility leaders to solve sterilization challenges.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform basic laboratory tasks such as:
- Prepare, test, and analyze material for laboratory product development,
- Prepare sterile solutions,
- Perform routine environmental monitoring, cleaning, maintenance.
- Follow all company policies, Federal, State and local regulations and policies for Safety, Health and Environmental compliance.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by laboratory management.
- Recent graduate
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, Chemistry or related field preferred.
- Ability to prepare documents for laboratory products, collect and analyze data, maintain a detailed laboratory notebook.
- Ability to execute and complete test plans and study protocols for laboratory product production while ensuring compliance with laboratory policies and procedures.
- Can perform routine equipment operation, calibration and maintenance on Noxilizer analytical equipment and test equipment.
- Ability to maintain product inventories and prepare purchase orders for supplies.
- Familiarity with basic laboratory skills: weighing samples, measuring sample volumes, pipetting aliquots of samples, experience with laboratory instruments and general lab hygiene.
- Operation of Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to read, understand and follow written laboratory procedures.
- Oral and written communication skills to present data and convey information.
- Location: Hanover, MD
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact Noxilizer.
- Phone calls about this job will be accepted/returned.
- Please do not contact Noxilizer about other services, products or commercial interests.