Digital Entertainment Conference 2019
Learn from professionals in the game industry
- Greg Lane: Community Manager at Big Huge Games
- Dorian Newcomb: Co-founder and Art Director at Mohawk Games
- Andrei Shulgach: Composer for games and short films and UI Implementer at UX is Fine
- Rebecca Bushko: Software Engineer at Big Huge Games
- Eric Jordan: Senior Software Engineer at Firaxis Games and the first president of the UMBC Game Developers Club
The event is free to attend and open to UMBC students, local high school students, UMBC alumni and anyone interested in game development. A free catered lunch is provided from 1pm-2pm.
The event is on a weekend, so you can park in any lots marked A, B, or C.
Join us for an exciting day of learning about game development!