Fall 2020 New Grad Assistant Orientation
Required For All New Fall GA's!
During the session, we will go over the GA Handbook and GA FAQs. We will discuss appointment letters, tuition remission, registration requirements, what to do if questions or problems arise, FICA, and much more
- The New Graduate Assistant (GA) Orientation will be offered on 9/18 from 1-3pm.
- Please note that this is a required session for new fall 2020 GAs. All NEW RAs, TAs, Graders, AAs, Peaceworkers, must attend. New GAs will be sent an invitation.
- Participants will have an opportunity to meet and ask questions of administrators who work closely with GAs.
- Although the session is for GAs, faculty and staff are always welcome to attend. Please feel free to register and to share the link with anyone that works closely with GAs and may be interested in attending.
- If a new GA is not able to attend, please send an email to email@example.com.
* No registration required, simply click the "Meeting" to join the orientation.