Free Webinar: Culturally Responsive Teaching and Learning
Sponsored by WCET and Anthology
- What exactly is culturally responsive teaching and learning and what does it look like?
- Why culturally responsive teaching is a journey rather than a destination.
- Ways technology can foster collaboration and promote cross-cultural empathy among students to foster a sense of global citizenship.
- Frameworks for culturally responsive pedagogy and examples of practical implementation.
- How culturally responsive teaching cultivates a sense of belonging and how this positively impacts the student experience.