4 Tools to Keep Students Engaged After Spring Break
Swing into the semester with interactive content to facilitate learning!
Explore 4 tools instructors can use to encourage student participation in Blackboard. It has been demonstrated by research that engaging students in the learning process can increase their attention and focus, motivates them to improve their critical thinking skills, and encourages meaningful learning experiences, even beyond the classroom.
The 4 tools we will examine are:
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
By the end of the training session, faculty should be able to create:
- Breakout groups and examine available Ultra Collaborate tools to promote engagement
- Panopto video questions to test comprehension and reinforce key concepts
- An online TurningPoint survey to conduct evaluations before or after class
- A video narration with VoiceThread to create interactive presentations
Note: This will be a hands-on session, please bring your device to follow along.
If you have any questions, please consider visiting the links below to learn more: