For employees enrolled in the MD State Retirement & Pension system (the Pension Agency), the schedule of Pre-Retirement in-person seminars/webinars is now available for September – December 2021.
These seminars are a valuable planning tool for all eligible members and their spouses, provided by the MD State Pension Agency via the Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC).
Please register for the in-person seminars and/or webinars using this link: http://www.ccbcmd.edu/ceed-preretirement-state or by calling 443-840-5059. Please provide the course number when registering.
All in-person seminars and webinars run from 9:00am - 4:00pm.
Upcoming webinars dates:
- September 10 (Course #: CRN 73780)
- September 15 (Course #: CRN 73787)
- September 27 (Course #: CRN 73789)
- October 6 (Course #: CRN 73792)
- October 22 (Course #: CRN 73796)
- November 3 (Course #: CRN 73803)
- November 22 (Course #: CRN 73812)
- December 3 (Course #: CRN 73799)
- December 14 (Course #: CRN 73802)
In-Person Seminar Dates:
- September 23 – CCBC Catonsville Campus (Course #: CRN 73339)
- October 5 – Hagerstown Community College (Course #: CRN 73791)
- November 15 – Towson University (Course #: CRN 73808)
- December 7 – Harford Community College (Course #: CRN 73800)
- December 9 – CCBC Essex Campus (Course #: CRN 73340)*Law Enforcement Officers Only