“Catch the Match, It’s Back!”
· As of July 1, 2023, the State Match was reinstated for eligible employee deferrals/contributions to MSRP’s 457(b), 401(k), or 403(b) plans or State higher education institution's 457(b), 401(k), or 403(b) plan (MSRP, TIAA, or Fidelity Investments), up to $600 per eligible employee, for the fiscal year. Attend this webinar to learn how you may be eligible and additional details to qualify.
· Please note: eligible employees are those who are current members of the Maryland State Employee's Pension System. Employees enrolled in the Optional Retirement Plan (ORP) are not eligible for the Match.
“Frauds and Scams”
· Identity theft, fraud, and scams could derail your financial life if undetected. We cover what to look out for, including some lesser-known schemes, and what to do if it happens to you.
“Managing Market Volatility”
· A volatile market can make even the most seasoned investors unsure. However, navigating the ups and downs of the market doesn’t have to be so tricky and nerve wracking. This presentation will help you make sense of the recent market turbulence and discuss strategies to manage market swings in a portfolio, and what this may mean for your financial plan.
“Borrowing Against YOUR Future: What You Need to Know”
· Borrowing money from your MSRP 457(b), 401(k), or 403(b) plans before you retire is a big decision. It can affect your savings progress and long-term retirement goals. It’s important to learn about the impact of borrowing, terms and conditions, fees, and serious repercussions if you were to default on this obligation.
Click HERE to register for Featured Webinars
All webinars are approx. 45 mins in length
Enroll with MSRP Nationwide today at MarylandDC.com!