Our Differences Bring Us Together
T. Rowe Price Panel Discussion
In today's dynamic business environment, having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a business and cultural imperative.
T. Rowe Price leaders are committed to diversity and inclusion. It’s an integral part of their core values as well as a long-term, strategic business priority. T. Rowe Price’s collaborative culture encourages every associate to bring their point of view to the table--it’s how they help their clients succeed.
T. Rowe Price put their beliefs into practice. They have created four business resource groups (BRGs) dedicated to advancing key elements of their diversity and inclusion efforts. These employee-led groups play an essential role in maintaining the culture: Mosaic@T. Rowe Price, Pride@T. Rowe Price, Wave@T. Rowe Price and VALOR@T. Rowe Price.
Attend this panel discussion to hear from current T. Rowe Price associates and learn how their participation in a business resource group has assisted with their personal and professional growth.
- Jasmine Richardson – Senior Manager, Financial Reporting Risk & Control
- Lissan Yared – Business Process Improvement Solutions Consultant
- Joe Edmonds – DCIO Intermediary Sales Consultant
- Junius Carter –Senior Finance Manager, Corporate FP&A
- Justin Harvey - Head of Analysis, Multi Asset Solutions