Hello, Retrievers! We are thrilled to have you on board and ready to explore our city in style! Whether you're a seasoned commuter or a first-time traveler, here are some pro tips to make your bus journey as smooth as silk:
1. Arrive Early - Plan to be at your bus stop five minutes before the scheduled departure time.
2. Track Your Bus In Real-time - Track the predicted arrival time of your bus at your stop. Download the tracking app; links can be found on our website.
3. Step Back - Stand back from the curb when the bus approaches.
4. Take Your Time - Wait for the bus to come to a complete stop, for the doors to open, and for all riders to have exited before you try to board.
5. Have Your ID Ready - Before boarding the bus, please have your ID ready to avoid delays
6. Get Comfy - Take your seat. Hang on and Enjoy the ride!
Note: Please see the attached files for details steps
Additional Important Information:
- If you need help boarding, ask the Bus Operator. Also, most buses can be lowered to make it easier for you to get on or off.
- Our Bus Operators cannot reopen the doors or return to the curb once they depart for safety reasons. For your safety, never chase after or pound on the bus after it pulls away from the curb. Don't worry; another bus will be along shortly!
- If using a mobility device, please review your owner's manual for safety warnings - including its use on transit vehicles.
For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at 410.455.2454 or firstname.lastname@example.org